Don’t get me wrong anybody and I mean anybody would be better than Hillary as President, and I like Trumps no nonsense down to business attitude, and the fact that he is not a politician.
No one is talking about the small business guy (50,000-150,00 a year) everyone is hooping and hollering about the low employment and don’t get me wrong that’s just wonderful, but for the millions of small business people there’s nothing to jump up and down about.
- Gas has been killing us for over 2 years.
- Insurance has gone up 2% ever since Trump got elected.
- It’s impossible to buy a new automobile.
- Trump has no intentions of doing anything about our right to bear arms.
- Mexico is not paying for the wall.
- The IRS has cancelled 20% of our business deductions for 2019 (this is huge)
- The fed is raising interest rates. (money can’t be borrowed for equipment)
- Health care is still unaffordable.
I could go on but since 70% of the voters re-elected the same corrupted thugs in Nov. I would be talking to the wind.
Small business in America employ more people than any large corporation, they pay almost as much tax, and contribute to charity into the millions. And yet we have been getting choked to death ever since Obama. So here’s some facts.
- Trump has no control over the IRS.
- No control over the Federal Reserve.
- No control over the drug companies or health care
The position of President is a token image to appease the 70% of people who vote republican or democrat, the real power is in the thousands of bureaucrats running the country, and these people are controlled by the same corrupted thugs that 70% of voters re-elect year after year, and yet at the same time surveys show the same 70% are disgusted with their representative’s. I submit to you that the politicians are not the problem, and Trump has drained just about all the swamp he can. It must be frustrating for him to be working as hard as he is and then to have 70% of the people he works for turn around and re-elect the same mafia thugs who oppose him.